Sources: Eric Gordon lines up visits
While Gordon hopes to make his decision before his first Team USA practice in Las Vegas on July 6, he also has a meeting scheduled with Portland on July 5 and he may meet with Charlotte and Dallas, sources said.
Gordon is seeking a max contract that will pay him $58 million over four years, and sources say some teams are willing to make that offer.
After drafting star forward Anthony Davis on Thursday, the Hornets are hoping to solidify their young nucleus by re-signing Gordon.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Lopez has broken bone in foot, out for Nets
- Thunder tame Spurs, take home 9th in row
- Noah regretful but calls Perkins 'angry dude'
- Buzzworthy: Charlotte unveils Hornets logo
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- adidas Youth Indiana Pacers CLIMALITE Primary Logo Gold T-Shirt