Suns sign Kendall Marshall
Terms of the deal were not released.
The Suns used the 13th overall pick of the NBA draft to take Marshall, a 6-foot-4 point guard from North Carolina. He's expected to be the Suns' point guard of the future after they sent two-time league MVP Steve Nash to the Los Angeles Lakers in a sign-and-trade deal on July 4.
Marshall won the Bob Cousy Award as the nation's best point guard last season after leading the nation with 351 assists, the fourth-highest total in NCAA history, and led the nation in assist-to-turnover ratio at 3.5.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Bulls join Cavs in Love trade push
- Clips CEO: Doc wants out if Sterling stays
- Ex-Baylor star Austin: NBA offered job too
- Sterling sues NBA, wife, others for damages
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2012 NBA Offseason
- Brian Windhorst retweeted
- david b. thorpe retweeted