Kendrick Perkins has wrist surgery
The nine-year veteran is expected to be ready for next season.
Perkins had surgery on his right groin last week. He partially tore the groin in Game 4 of the first-round sweep of Dallas, although Oklahoma City withheld the extent of his injury until after the season.
At the time, the Thunder only called it a strained hip muscle.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Judge rules for S. Sterling in sale of Clippers
- Lakers greats hail 'right guy' Scott as coach
- Sources: Clippers' Griffin has back fracture
- NBPA elects 1st big league female union chief
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2012 NBA Offseason
- Israel Gutierrez retweeted
- NBA on ESPN retweeted
- Justin Verrier retweeted