Jazz sign SG Randy Foye
Foye, a career 36-percent shooter from three-point range, was the last of the quality shooting guards left on the free-agent market. He stepped into a starting role with the Los Angeles Clippers last season after Chauncey Billups tore his Achilles tendon and averaged 12.8 points as a starter, including 40 percent from three-point range.
The Jazz were 27th in the league last season in three-point shooting percentage (32.3).
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe likely out six weeks with injured knee
- Thunder take 8th in row; home mark at 13-0
- Perkins, Noah in testy locker-room squabble
- Sources: Rockets can't make Asik deal now
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2012 NBA Offseason
- adidas Men's Los Angeles Clippers Blake Griffin #32 Red Gametime T-Shirt