Report: Suns get Jermaine O'Neal
A six-time All-Star, O'Neal spent the last two seasons with the Boston Celtics, where he was limited to 49 games because of knee and wrist injuries. He averaged 5.0 points and 5.4 rebounds this past season.
In an attempt to revive his career, O'Neal went to Germany this summer to receive the Orthokine treatment on both of his knees. Kobe Bryant, Alex Rodriguez and Grant Hill also have had that procedure performed in the past.
The 6-foot-11 O'Neal, who will turn 34 years old in October, has career averages of 13.7 points and 7.4 rebounds in 911 games. With the Suns, O'Neal will provide depth in the frontcourt for a team that traded center Robin Lopez this offseason.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe fires back at Brown's culture remarks
- Nets' Pierce, Garnett top former coach Rivers
- Aldridge, Blazers outduel Howard, Rockets
- LeBron, Durant early leaders in All-Star voting
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2012 NBA Offseason
- adidas Men's Phoenix Suns Basic Orange Flex Hat