Magic owner Rich DeVos recuperating
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. -- Orlando Magic owner and Amway Inc. co-founder Rich DeVos is recuperating following what was described as a mild stroke last month.
Amway, the Michigan-based direct sales company, said Wednesday that the 86-year-old DeVos was taken Aug. 19 to Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital in Grand Rapids after having a stroke. The company says he was kept for tests and observation before being released Aug. 21.
The company says DeVos is in good condition and is recuperating at home.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Griffin's 16th technical triggers 1-game ban
- Carmelo has small labrum tear in shoulder
- Adelman, Timberwolves facing crossroads
- Arizona's Gordon, Johnson heading to NBA
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Authentic Street Signs Orlando Magic Court Sign