Daniel Gibson suffers concussion
Gibson was injured when he collided with Atlanta's Anthony Morrow midway through the second quarter. Gibson was on the floor for several minutes before being helped to his feet. He walked to the locker room under his own power, but didn't return to the game.
Cavaliers coach Byron Scott said after Atlanta's 102-94 victory that Gibson had a concussion and wouldn't travel with the team for its game against the Nets. Gibson is averaging 7.3 points in 27 games.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Phil signs on as Knicks president
- Nuggets hand Heat 5th loss in last 6 games
- 76ers drop 19th straight, on cusp of record
- Clips lean on defense to stretch streak to 10
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Cleveland Cavaliers Chosen Burgundy Shorts