Zach Randolph out vs. Blazers
Coach Lionel Hollins announced Randolph was ill during his pregame media availability on Friday night.
The 6-foot-9 Randolph is averaging 16.7 points and 12.3 rebounds per game. He leads the NBA in double-doubles with 22 and is second in the league in rebounding.
It was his first missed game of the season
Marreese Speights was slated to start in Randolph's spot. Speights started 54 games last season as Randolph recovered from an early season knee injury.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Lakers offer coaching job to Scott
- Melo: It was 'always Chicago or New York'
- 'Fortunate' Lakers introduce forward Boozer
- Cavs ink Wiggins; can't trade him for 30 days
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- The Highland Mint Houston Rockets Desktop Photo Mint