Manu Ginobili out 10 to 14 days
Ginobili did not return Sunday night after straining his hamstring in the final minute of the first half of the Spurs' 106-88 victory over the Timberwolves.
On Monday, he wrote: "Just finished with the MRI. Grade 1 strained left hamstring. 10/14 days out. Will be back shortly. Thanks 4 ur support!!"
Ginobili scored 12 points before his injury as San Antonio extended its home winning streak to 12 games. He also had five assists in over 12 minutes of action.
The 35-year-old Ginobili has already dealt with back spasms, a left quadriceps bruise and a thigh bruise this season, his 11th in the NBA. He is averaging 12.9 points and 4.6 assists in 36 games this season for the Southwest Division-leading Spurs (29-11).
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Cavs' James after loss: 'Not a very good team'
- Nowitzki keys Mavs' rally to put away Thunder
- KG pulls a Stephenson, blows in West's ear
- Melo out at Portland with lingering sore knee
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Vintage Dirk Delivers For Mavs
- Starting at center for an injured Tyson Chandler, Dirk Nowitzki dropped 30 on OKC as the Mavs held on.