Warriors down 3 starters vs. Cavs
Curry, who is averaging 21 points, twisted his right ankle in the third quarter of Monday night's win over Toronto and didn't return.
Warriors coach Mark Jackson said he doesn't know how long Curry, who has had surgery on the ankle in each of the past two offseasons, will be out.
Bogut, who returned Monday after missing 38 games with an injury to his left ankle, likely won't play in back-to-back games until after the All-Star break. He scored 12 points and had eight rebounds in 24 minutes against Toronto. Bogut played in four games after having ankle surgery in April, but was shut down in November. He's averaging 7.2 points and 4.6 rebounds.
Barnes, taken with the seventh pick in the 2012 draft, injured his left knee against Toronto and was still experiencing soreness Tuesday. Barnes, who started the first 44 games, is averaging 8.9 points.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Perkins, Noah in testy locker-room squabble
- Pacers get Granger back, but Rockets lose Lin
- Kobe likely out six weeks with injured knee
- Nets' Garnett, Johnson out Friday vs. 76ers
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- The Highland Mint Golden State Warriors Oracle Arena Signature Stadium Photo