Spurs get trio back against Cavs
Duncan and Parker were listed in San Antonio's starting lineup, and Ginobili was expected to come off the bench for the Spurs in their final game before the All-Star break.
Duncan has missed eight of the last nine games with a sore left knee, and Parker didn't play Monday night against Chicago because of swelling in his right knee. Ginobili has missed nine of the last 13 with a tight left hamstring. The three will play together for the first time since Jan. 13.
San Antonio has won 13 of 14 and has the best record in the NBA.
Swingman Stephen Jackson will miss his second straight game because of personal reasons.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Phil signs on as Knicks president
- Nuggets hand Heat 5th loss in last 6 games
- 76ers drop 19th straight, on cusp of record
- Clips lean on defense to stretch streak to 10
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- GameWear San Antonio Spurs Tony Parker NBA Bracelet