Tony Parker back after three weeks
The All-Star has missed eight games since injuring his left ankle in a victory against Sacramento on March 1. His return comes about one week sooner than the Spurs originally estimated.
The Spurs listed their leading scorer as probable against the Jazz. The 30-year-old Parker is having the best season of his career, averaging 21 points and 7.6 assists.
The Spurs went 6-2 without Parker to keep a slim lead over Oklahoma City for first place in the Western Conference. San Antonio may now be fully healthy for a marquee showdown March 31 against the streaking Miami Heat.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Freshman Parker leaving Duke to enter draft
- Son: TV vet Sager diagnosed with leukemia
- Melo on free-agency options: 'I want to win'
- Cuban: Bucks' new owners got 'a bargain'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- GameWear San Antonio Spurs Tony Parker NBA Bracelet