Wesley Matthews out 3-4 weeks
PORTLAND, Ore. -- Trail Blazers guard Wesley Matthews has undergone an arthroscopic procedure on his left elbow.
Matthews' recovery should take three to four weeks. The procedure, an arthroscopic debridement, was performed at a St. Louis hospital on Wednesday.
Matthews averaged 14.8 points, 2.8 rebounds and 2.5 assists as a starter last season for the Blazers.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Rose practices for Team USA, will play Fri.
- Team USA reserves get shot in rout of D.R.
- CEO of Maple Leafs, Raptors to step down
- Silver: Risks indeed high in international play
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NBA ON ESPN.COM
- '47 Brand Men's Portland Trail Blazers Sure Shot Snapback Black Hat