Quicken Loans Arena
Quicken Loans ArenaOne Center Court
Cleveland, OH 44115
From 1974 until 1993 the Cavaliers played at the 20,273-seat Richfield Coliseum, south of the city. Opened in 1994 as Gund Arena, then named after Cavaliers owner Gordon Gund, the arena was considered one of the league's most modern. Dan Gilbert, chairman and founder of Quicken Loans online home lender, bought the team in 2005 and has invested $40 million in arena updates, which include a completely redesigned and expanded team shop that now covers two levels. According to the arena website, 60 percent of the seats are in the lower bowl. "The Q," as it is known, also is home to the American Hockey League's Lake Erie Monsters.
- Club Seating includes Sections C107-C110 and C124-C127.
- North VIP, South VIP and West VIP seating include the front row, on the court only.
- Center Straight Courtside seating includes Sections 8-9, Rows 1-2.
- Baseline Straight Courtside seating includes Sections 7, 10, 24 and 27, Rows 1-2.
- North End Courtside and South End Courtside seating includes Sections 1, 16, 18 and 33, Rows 1-5.
- East Court Box seating includes the boxes behind the scorers table (24AA-24DD and 27AA-27DD).
- North End Court Box seating includes the boxes behind the Courtside seating (AA33-CC33; GG33-HH33; JJ33; XX33; DD1-FF1; KK1-MM1; XX1; YY1).
- South End Court Box seating includes the boxes behind the Courtside seating (AA16-CC16; GG16-HH16; JJ16; XX16; DD18-FF18; KK18-MM18; XX18).
- Lower Corner Sections 106, 111, 123 and 128 include Rows 1-16.
- Arena Corner Sections 106, 111, 123 and 128 include Rows 20-30.
Children under 2 years of age are admitted free, provided they sit on an adult's lap.
Cameras and recording devices are not permitted. The arena is a non-smoking facility.
One Center Court
Cleveland, OH 44115
From the South: I-77 North to East Ninth exit. Follow the signs to either past North Ninth or Ontario to Quicken Loans Arena parking.
From the East: I-90/Route 2 West. Follow the signs to downtown. Remain on Route 2 as I-90 curves away to the left. Exit at East Ninth and go left to Quicken Loans Arena.
From the West: Take I-90 East. Exit at Ontario Street and proceed north. Quicken Loans Arena is located at the corner of Huron Road and Ontario Street.
According to the team website, the Gateway East garage can accommodate 1,500 cars and is connected to Quicken Loans Arena via covered walkways. In addition, more than 17,000 parking spaces are available within a five- to 10-minute walk of Quicken Loans Arena.
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority provides bus and train service to Quicken Loans Arena. For information on RTA routes, schedules and services call (216) 621-9500 or visit the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority Web site.
No Upcoming Games
- FridayRain: 62%
- 11º - 26ºF
- SaturdayRain: 60%
- 9º - 16ºF
- SundayRain: 2%
- 19º - 22ºF
- MondayRain: 55%
- 31º - 38ºF
- TuesdayRain: 30%
- 27º - 38ºF