• Alabama (29-1): Sophomore Kayla Braud brought her on-base streak to a school record 49 games when she doubled against Georgia on Sunday.
• Texas (24-3): Sophomore Blaire Luna pitched her first career perfect game Thursday, helping the Longhorns beat the previously undefeated Washington Huskies 12-0 in five innings.
• Georgia (23-4): Senior Alisa Goler broke the school career home run record when she hit her 48th against South Carolina on Wednesday, and then added to her lead with two more over the weekend against Alabama.
• Loyola Marymount (12-16): Junior Kelly Sarginson reached base in all eight of the Lions' games last week. During that stretch, she hit four home runs, including her first career grand slam, and had three multi-hit games.
• Tennessee (23-4): Sophomore Kat Dotson set a school record for RBIs in a game with nine. She went 3-for-4 with a three-run home run in the Lady Vols' 16-2 win over Tennessee State.
• Nebraska (24-3): With two outs in the fourth inning of a 16-1 win against New Mexico State on Saturday, the Huskers hit three three-run home runs and had 12 consecutive batters reach base.
• Florida (30-1): The Gators have drawn 10 or more walks five times this season, the most recent instance being a 15-walk performance on Sunday against Ole Miss.
• Arizona (26-6): All nine of the batters in the Wildcats' starting lineup recorded a hit in a 14-6 win against San Jose State on Saturday.
• Kansas (26-3): With 27 regular season games remaining, the Jayhawks have already surpassed their 2010 totals for wins, home runs, steals, RBIs and runs scored.
Erin Quinn is a member of ESPN's Stats & Information group.