• Alabama (37-2): Senior pitcher Kelsi Dunne threw her eighth career no-hitter Sunday in a 1-0 win against South Carolina.
• Arizona (32-6): Although sophomore Brigette Del Ponte's five game streak in which she hit at least one double came to an end Sunday when the Wildcats beat Stanford 2-0, a solo home run gave Del Ponte her 11th extra-base hit in her last 19 at-bats.
• Georgia Tech (31-6): A series win against Maryland over the weekend gave the Yellow Jackets their 19th straight ACC series win, a conference record.
• Indiana (20-14): Senior pitcher Morgan Melloh, a transfer from Fresno State, struck out 14 Michigan batters in the Hoosiers' 5-4 upset Saturday. It was the Hoosiers' first win against a top-25 team since 1996.
• Texas (31-3): Junior Lexy Bennett homered in all three of the Longhorns' games last week, helping them beat Texas State and sweep Oklahoma State.
Erin Quinn is a member of ESPN's Stats & Information group.