• Alabama (37-5): Despite a combined no-hitter from freshman Jackie Traina and senior Kelsi Dunne, the Crimson Tide fell to LSU 2-0 Sunday, making it the first time it had been swept in a series since 2004.
• Wisconsin (20-15): Sophomore Shannel Blackshear hit a home run on the 16th pitch of her at-bat in the Badgers' 9-8 comeback win against Northwestern. It was the first time the Wildcats, who came back to win the second game of the doubleheader, lost to an unranked team this season.
• Tennessee (34-6): The Volunteers ended Georgia's 37-game home winning streak Wednesday by sweeping the Bulldogs, 5-1 and 9-4.
• Oregon (30-8): The Ducks became just the second team this season to hold Arizona State to one run or less when they beat the Sun Devils 2-1 Sunday.
• Texas Tech (38-6): The Red Raiders set a school record for runs scored in a conference series over the weekend when they scored 31 against Iowa State. On Sunday, sophomore Sandy James went 4-for-4 with a grand slam, and tied a school single-game record with eight RBIs.
Erin Quinn is a member of ESPN's Stats & Information group.