Sun Belt relocates, discusses U. New Orleans
The Sun Belt Conference and the University of New Orleans are discussing whether athletes in sports that straddle two semesters, such as men's basketball, should consider enrolling at another institution if they want to compete in 2005-06.
Sun Belt commissioner Wright Waters, who held a media conference call Friday to discuss the condition of the conference office that had to be moved from New Orleans to Lafayette, La., said he spoke with UNO athletic director Jim Miller about ...
Read full story
Hurricane Katrina Coverage
• NFL's Katrina telethon raises $5 million
• NCAA won't change transfer waiver process
• Oklahoma City possible site for Hornets
• New Orleans Bowl may move to Lafayette
• NFL's Week 2 'Hurricane Relief'
• With hotels, Sugar Bowl to be at LSU
• Giants to redecorate stadium in Saints' colors
• Tulane to wear commemorative patches
• Superdome to be decontaminated
• Auburn player learns brothers alive
• Mississippi State-Tulane to hold telethon
• Bucher: Mr. Rogers' neighborhood
• NBA charity game lifts spirits
• Favre's hometown normal -- for a few hours
• ABC News coverage of Katrina