Who will make the Final Four?
Bilas, Fraschilla, Greenberg, Lunardi and Simon explain their title picks
ESPN Insider asked several of its expert analysts -- Jay Bilas, Fran Fraschilla, Seth Greenberg, Joe Lunardi and Miles Simon -- to explain their Final Four and national championship picks for the 2012-13 season. We've listed their answers below.
Louisville Cardinals: Rick Pitino has depth, defense and a senior point guard with Final Four experience in Peyton Siva. The Cards had the nation's best defense a season ago, even with all of the injuries, but didn't shoot the ball well from the perimeter. This season's team has balance and will be much improved offensively. With healthy depth, Pitino can bring more heat on the defensive end, and do it full-court for a full 40 minutes.
Indiana Hoosiers: The Hoosiers were among the best offensive teams in the country last season, and have the best big man in the nation in Cody Zeller. The addition of freshman Yogi Ferrell at point guard allows Jordan Hulls to concentrate on what he does best: shoot the ball. As Indiana builds a defense to match its offensive proficiency, Tom Crean will have a Final Four team.
To read the experts' Final Four and national title picks, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
Insider CBB content
• Greenberg/Telep: Kansas Jayhawks
• Greenberg/Finkelstein: Marquette
• Gasaway/Rankin: Indiana Hoosiers
• Gasaway/Rankin: Michigan Wolverines
• Gasaway/Rankin: Ohio State Buckeyes
• Greenberg/Finkelstein: Memphis Tigers
• Gasaway/Rankin: Florida Gators
• Greenberg/Telep: Kentucky Wildcats
• Gasaway/Finkelstein: Louisville Cardinals
• Gasaway/Finkelstein: Syracuse Orange
• Greenberg/Biancardi: NC State Wolfpack
• Biancardi/Gasaway: Duke Blue Devils
• Biancardi/Gasaway: North Carolina Tar Heels
• Biancardi/Gasaway: Arizona Wildcats
• Greenberg/Telep: UCLA Bruins
• Gasaway: Breakout second-year coaches
• Lunardi: Could Louisville repeat as champs?
• Greenberg: UVA tops list of surprise teams
• Fraschilla: How returning stars can improve
• Gasaway: Top title challengers to Kentucky
• Lunardi: Who will earn No. 1 seeds in 2014?
• Telep: Latest on No. 13 junior Theo Pinson
• Rankin: What Wiggins means for Kansas
• Biancardi: KU to prep Wiggins for NBA success
• Telep: Updated look at top recruits
• Roundtable: Most impressive on AAU circuit?
• Ford: NBA draft lottery preview
• Ford: Winners from the NBA draft combine
• Fraschilla: Burke the draft's top point guard?
• Ford: Measurements concern some GMs
• Ford: Why Wiggins would go No. 1 in 2013
Jay Bilas Blog
Jay's take on latest from around the nation
Analysis from Fraschilla, Greenberg and Lunardi
Get news and rumblings before anyone
Hollinger's College PER
College basketball's top players
Get wagering advice for every game