Former Arkansas coach Nolan Richardson admits it now. "I was pissed most of the time." Now, years after he exited college basketball, he insists he has changed and even mellowed.
- UK's Labissiere still not cleared to play by NCAA
- Pitino: No knowledge of alleged sex for recruits
- FanDuel permanently bans employees from DFS
- No. 1 recruit Ayton enrolls at Hillcrest Hoops
- 5-3 guard Rogers going to George Washington
- St. John's coach Mullin adds Richmond to staff
- 5 observations: USA Basketball minicamp