- Ex-Rutgers coach Rice receiving counseling
- Florida Intl. guard Smith transfers to Minnesota
- Black transfers to Kansas, can play right away
- Report: Coach K mulls U.S. return | Brennan
- Montana lands Washington transfer Breunig
- Washington's Wilcox undergoes foot surgery
- Ex-coach Alford, New Mexico agree on buyout
- Kansas St. adds former Hoyas forward Bolden
- Stoudamire back at Arizona as assistant coach
- Lipscomb tabs Stetson's Alexander as coach
- Chicago announces plans for new DePaul arena
- Ex-ASU guard Gordon joins Indiana | Brennan
- Ford: Winners from the NBA draft combine
MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL BLOGS
COLLEGE BASKETBALL TEAM NEWS
THE NCAA TOURNAMENT AT 75
Who's the best national championship team of all time? From Oregon in 1939 to Kentucky in 2012, we rank all 74 NCAA champions. The champs »
• Ultimate Bracket: Best games in each round »
• Garber: A walk down title memory lane »
• Top 75 moments in tournament history »
• Woj's No. 1 moment | Katz/Greenberg
• Top 75 players » | Gene Woj: Picking No. 1
• Podcast: Katz/Greenberg | Your top 25? »
MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL BLOG NETWORK
3-point shot: New conference takes shape (about 1 hour ago)
Steven Pearl pokes fun in local radio ad (5/20, 4:55 PM ET)
George Washington goes local with court (5/20, 3:00 PM ET)
WAY-TOO-EARLY 2013-14 PREVIEW
Kentucky remained No. 1 in Jason King's Top 25, but there are a number of changes elsewhere. What do Andy Katz and Dick Vitale think? Who are the returnees and freshmen you should keep an eye on? Read on to get an early look.
• ESPN.com's revised Top 25 | Katz's rebuttal
• Joe Lunardi's Bracketology | Debate: UK or UL?
• Vitale Top 40 | Gasaway: UK's challengers
• King's Court: 10 things to watch in 2013-14
• Brennan: All-American picks | Fran's take
• Watercooler: Freshmen buzz | Dream Team
• Chances of a Final Four repeat | Sleepers
• O'Neil: Thought this season was good? Just wait
• Podcast: Katz/Greenberg/Izzo early preview
Restoring hoops order in the Triangle
The buzz around NC State has quickly evaporated, and as we head into the 2013-14 season, it's clear the Triangle area of North Carolina is still owned by Duke and UNC.
The wait was well worth it for Kansas
Andrew Wiggins maintained a clandestine approach to his recruitment, but there's nothing secret about the 2014 potential of his choice: Kansas is right back in the driver's seat.
Poll results favor earlier start, shorter shot clock
An poll of 37 Division I coaches reveals strong support for an earlier start to practice and a shortened shot clock.
An updated Top 25 for 2013-14
With Andrew Wiggins finally selecting a destination, Jason King updates his early Top 25 for the 2013-14 season.
Pressure now off Wiggins? Oh, it's just beginning
Andrew Wiggins made his college decision (Kansas), no doubt a great burden off his back. But in the world we've created, the pressure is far from over for the next greatest thing.
ANDY KATZ'S 3-POINT SHOT
2013 CLASS RANKINGS
2013 ESPN 100
Play Podcast Andy Katz gives his take why top recruit Andrew Wiggins chose to attend Kansas, talks about the Wiggins' skill set, says Wiggins has the type of talent to lead the Jayhawks to the Final Four and explains why he believes Wiggins would have been the top pick in this year's NBA draft if he were eligible.
Play Podcast Kansas coach Bill Self dishes on Andrew Wiggins' decision to join the Jayhawks, Wiggins' potential, the one-and-done rule and more.
Play Podcast Colin Cowherd reacts to Andrew Wiggins' announcement that he will be attending Kansas.
Play Podcast Andy Katz and Seth Greenberg discuss the early entries for the 2013 NBA draft, their offseason top 25 and talk to Michigan State's Tom Izzo
Play Podcast Andy Katz and Seth Greenberg discuss how Louisville was able to beat Michigan and become the NCAA champions.