- Coach K calls Team USA 'ultimate honor'
- Florida F Yeguete has surgery on right knee
- SF Pinson commits to Tar Heels | Rankin
- Report: No Pitt for Vandy's Jeter | Brennan
- Pittsburgh highlights Legends Classic field
- Boeheim: Melo needs better cast | Brennan
- UConn reinstates Wolf after charges dropped
- Ex-Rutgers coach Rice receiving counseling
- Florida Intl. guard Smith transfers to Minnesota
- Black transfers to Kansas, can play right away
- Report: Coach K mulls U.S. return | Brennan
- Montana lands Washington transfer Breunig
- RN: Top 10 college hoops recruiting battles
MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL BLOGS
COLLEGE BASKETBALL TEAM NEWS
THE NCAA TOURNAMENT AT 75
Who's the best national championship team of all time? From Oregon in 1939 to Kentucky in 2012, we rank all 74 NCAA champions. The champs »
• Ultimate Bracket: Best games in each round »
• Garber: A walk down title memory lane »
• Top 75 moments in tournament history »
• Woj's No. 1 moment | Katz/Greenberg
• Top 75 players » | Gene Woj: Picking No. 1
• Podcast: Katz/Greenberg | Your top 25? »
MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL BLOG NETWORK
Minnesota wing could jump over Shaq (13 minutes ago)
Marquette key returnee: Davante Gardner (about 4 hours ago)
3-point shot: USA hoops on solid ground (about 8 hours ago)
WAY-TOO-EARLY 2013-14 PREVIEW
Kentucky remained No. 1 in Jason King's Top 25, but there are a number of changes elsewhere. What do Andy Katz and Dick Vitale think? Who are the returnees and freshmen you should keep an eye on? Read on to get an early look.
• ESPN.com's revised Top 25 | Katz's rebuttal
• Joe Lunardi's Bracketology | Debate: UK or UL?
• Vitale Top 40 | Gasaway: UK's challengers
• King's Court: 10 things to watch in 2013-14
• Brennan: All-American picks | Fran's take
• Watercooler: Freshmen buzz | Dream Team
• Chances of a Final Four repeat | Sleepers
• O'Neil: Thought this season was good? Just wait
• Podcast: Katz/Greenberg/Izzo early preview
Vitale Gala raises more than $1M
Legendary coaches Jim Calhoun, Bill Self and Bobby Bowden were honored at the 8th Annual Dick Vitale Gala on Friday, where more than $1 million was raised for cancer research.
The wait was well worth it for Kansas
Andrew Wiggins maintained a clandestine approach to his recruitment, but there's nothing secret about the 2014 potential of his choice: Kansas is right back in the driver's seat.
Poll results favor earlier start, shorter shot clock
An poll of 37 Division I coaches reveals strong support for an earlier start to practice and a shortened shot clock.
An updated Top 25 for 2013-14
With Andrew Wiggins finally selecting a destination, Jason King updates his early Top 25 for the 2013-14 season.
ODU's American-made man
Jeff Jones had a mostly successful run at Virginia, but the nature of the business led to his firing. After more than a decade at American, Jones has a new challenge at Old Dominion.
ANDY KATZ'S 3-POINT SHOT
2013 CLASS RANKINGS
2013 ESPN 100
Play Podcast Andy Katz gives his take why top recruit Andrew Wiggins chose to attend Kansas, talks about the Wiggins' skill set, says Wiggins has the type of talent to lead the Jayhawks to the Final Four and explains why he believes Wiggins would have been the top pick in this year's NBA draft if he were eligible.
Play Podcast Kansas coach Bill Self dishes on Andrew Wiggins' decision to join the Jayhawks, Wiggins' potential, the one-and-done rule and more.
Play Podcast Colin Cowherd reacts to Andrew Wiggins' announcement that he will be attending Kansas.
Play Podcast Andy Katz and Seth Greenberg discuss the early entries for the 2013 NBA draft, their offseason top 25 and talk to Michigan State's Tom Izzo
Play Podcast Andy Katz and Seth Greenberg discuss how Louisville was able to beat Michigan and become the NCAA champions.