Ohio State got an early start in recruiting, but can make additional strides if Thad Matta and Co. can secure commitments from the likes of Kobi Simmons and Markelle Fultz on the summer trail.
- Badgers' Ryan to retire after one more season
- Calipari, Martin back Confederate flag's removal
- Barnes: 'No legs' to UT academic fraud report
- USA hoops orders community service for Gathers
- Sources: Italy's Mussini commits to St. John's
- Krzyzewski, Kyvallos to receive Lapchick Award
- Summer Recruiting Bible: Rhode Island