6:00 PM ET, February 20, 2011
Kohl Center, Madison, Wisconsin
Keaton Nankivil hits all five of his 3-point attempts to lift Wisconsin
MADISON, Wis. -- Wisconsin ended its most recent losing streak just like the previous 19 -- at one.Keaton Nankivil scored 22 points and tied a career high by hitting all five of his 3-point attempts, leading No. 10 Wisconsin over Penn State 76-66 on Sunday night for its 20th consecutive win coming off a loss."Those kind of numbers ... I don't really follow them," coach Bo Ryan said of the streak. "I do know this: Our guys have been resilient and as long as they stay resilient, we'll have a chance."
• Wisconsin remained unbeaten at home this season and has now won 18 straight at the Kohl Center dating back to last season.
• Jon Leuer and Keaton Nankivil led Wisconsin with 22 points apiece. Leuer added 10 rebounds for a double-double while Nankivil went 5 for 5 from 3-point range.
• Wisconsin has won its past 14 meetings with Penn State.
• The Badgers notched their eighth 20-win season under head coach Bo Ryan. It's also their fifth 20-win season in a row.
• Penn State fell to 1-8 on the road this season.
-- ESPN Stats & Information
Team Stat Comparison
|FG Made-Attempted||26-49 (.531)||25-46 (.543)|
|3P Made-Attempted||11-22 (.500)||8-15 (.533)|
|FT Made-Attempted||3-5 (.600)||18-21 (.857)|
|Fouls (Tech/Flagrant)||18 (0/0)||12 (0/0)|