Some players unable to contact families
A few Tulane players who had families in the path of Hurricane Katrina have not been able to reach their relatives.
Football players at LSU, Southeast Louisiana and Southern have also been affected.
Tulane's football camp has relocated from Jackson, Miss., to Dallas, but team spokesman John Sudsbury said several players are still concerned they have not been able to reach family and friends. "They're sure they've lost their homes but they don't know what else they may have lost," Sudsbury ...
Read full story
Hurricane Katrina Coverage
• NFL's Katrina telethon raises $5 million
• NCAA won't change transfer waiver process
• Oklahoma City possible site for Hornets
• New Orleans Bowl may move to Lafayette
• NFL's Week 2 'Hurricane Relief'
• With hotels, Sugar Bowl to be at LSU
• Giants to redecorate stadium in Saints' colors
• Tulane to wear commemorative patches
• Superdome to be decontaminated
• Auburn player learns brothers alive
• Mississippi State-Tulane to hold telethon
• Bucher: Mr. Rogers' neighborhood
• NBA charity game lifts spirits
• Favre's hometown normal -- for a few hours
• ABC News coverage of Katrina