Tulane officials not sure when school, games resume
DALLAS -- Lester Ricard smiles while he's around his Tulane football teammates as he tries to remain hopeful despite the uncertainty that Hurricane Katrina has brought.
Ricard, Tulane's quarterback, isn't sure about the possibilities of attending classes this semester or whether his team will even play this season.
But most importantly, Ricard is waiting to hear from his
great-uncle, Edward Lee of New Orleans. Two of his other teammates
also have relatives who haven't been located in the ...
Read full story
Hurricane Katrina Coverage
• NFL's Katrina telethon raises $5 million
• NCAA won't change transfer waiver process
• Oklahoma City possible site for Hornets
• New Orleans Bowl may move to Lafayette
• NFL's Week 2 'Hurricane Relief'
• With hotels, Sugar Bowl to be at LSU
• Giants to redecorate stadium in Saints' colors
• Tulane to wear commemorative patches
• Superdome to be decontaminated
• Auburn player learns brothers alive
• Mississippi State-Tulane to hold telethon
• Bucher: Mr. Rogers' neighborhood
• NBA charity game lifts spirits
• Favre's hometown normal -- for a few hours
• ABC News coverage of Katrina