NFL Security says Bush victim of threats by agent
The NFL Players Union and NFL Security has advised the top four teams in the NFL draft that it has been provided information indicating sports agent David Caravantes and marketing company New Era Sports used an attorney to try and force USC running back Reggie Bush to pay them $3.2 million after Bush decided not to sign with the group, sources told ESPN's Joe Schad on Thursday.
According to the sources, Caravantes threatened to reveal embarrassing personal information about the Bush family ...
Read full story
A fledgling sports marketing company says it provided a house for Reggie Bush's family while he was at USC. Bush has said he did nothing wrong.
• Report: Tapes could confirm Bush received gifts
• Attorney: FBI investigating firm
• Law could help Bush in dispute
• Agent described as New Era employee
• Carroll: 'I'm not concerned'
• Report: Lawyer says Bush's family given $100K
• Who's No. 1? Texans, Williams sign contract
• New Era Cap sends cease and desist letter
• NFLPA: Bush victim of threats by agent
• Landlord: Bush's parents didn't pay rent
• Wojciechowski: If true, take back the Heisman
• Maisel: Compliance forecast remains cloudy
• Whitlock: The currency of education
• GM: Texans will take Bush or Williams
• Bayless: If guilty, take Reggie's trophy
• Attorney: Reggie had no knowledge of deal
• Bush on college athletes: Pay 'em more
• NFL draft