Bush attorney: FBI investigating sports marketing firm
SAN DIEGO -- The FBI has opened an investigation into a fledgling San Diego sports marketing firm that tried to recruit Heisman Trophy winner Reggie Bush, the attorney for the football star's family told The Associated Press on Wednesday.
Attorney David Cornwell of Atlanta said FBI agents interviewed him about "potential federal crimes" last week by phone. Cornwell said he intends to make Bush and his parents available to the FBI.
"They've asked now to interview Reggie and his parents," ...
Read full story
A fledgling sports marketing company says it provided a house for Reggie Bush's family while he was at USC. Bush has said he did nothing wrong.
• Report: Tapes could confirm Bush received gifts
• Attorney: FBI investigating firm
• Law could help Bush in dispute
• Agent described as New Era employee
• Carroll: 'I'm not concerned'
• Report: Lawyer says Bush's family given $100K
• Who's No. 1? Texans, Williams sign contract
• New Era Cap sends cease and desist letter
• NFLPA: Bush victim of threats by agent
• Landlord: Bush's parents didn't pay rent
• Wojciechowski: If true, take back the Heisman
• Maisel: Compliance forecast remains cloudy
• Whitlock: The currency of education
• GM: Texans will take Bush or Williams
• Bayless: If guilty, take Reggie's trophy
• Attorney: Reggie had no knowledge of deal
• Bush on college athletes: Pay 'em more
• NFL draft