Big Ten has benefited most under BCS system in past decade
If the BCS holds a 10-year anniversary celebration, the Big Ten Conference likely would be first in line for cake.
The league wouldn't leave any crumbs on its plate, either.
Arguably no conference has benefited more from the BCS than the Big Ten, which has sent the most teams (17) to BCS bowls and, for the most part, maintained its traditional bond with the Rose Bowl. Despite owning the fourth-best record (8-9) in BCS games out of the six power ...
Read full story
The BCS at 10
• Maisel: Paradox found
• Low: Best BCS bowl games
• Miller: Best BCS bowl performances SportsNation
• Rank 'em: Best BCS bowl games
• Rank 'em: Best BCS bowl performances
• Chat wrap: Chris Low
• Chat wrap Ted Miller
• Maisel: Say yes to the BCS
• Forde: Say no to the BCS
• Miller: Biggest BCS bowl slights
Dinich: ACC has been a dud in BCS era
Griffin: Big 12 becomes superpower in BCS era
Schlabach: Big East thriving in BCS
Rittenberg: BCS system has been good to Big Ten
Miller: USC dominates Pac-10 in BCS era
Low: SEC successfully navigates BCS system
Rittenberg: No complaints from South Bend
• Chat wrap: Tim Griffin
• Rank 'em: Defining players of the BCS era?
• Rank 'em: Memorable BCS bowl moment?
• Chat: Heather Dinich, 2 ET