Some used the fact they were their school's lone rep to their advantage
BEAVERTON, Ore. -- The Opening roster looked like a pre-introduction for major BCS colleges.
USC? Eight commits in attendance. Florida, Georgia, Michigan and Notre Dame? Seven commits each. Ohio State and Florida State? Six players apiece. Texas and Alabama? Five each.
While several players were either reuniting with or meeting future college teammates, a few players were operating as solo representatives for their respective schools. Players like defensive tackle Christian LaCouture ...
Read full story
Many of the nation's top prospects battled it out at The Opening at Nike Headquarters.
• Luginbill and Haubert: Who stood out
• Luginbill: QB, RB, WR review
• Luginbill: LB, DB review
• NFL stars teach more than just football
• Linemen get downright nasty at The Opening
• Day 4 notebook
• Lone reps from schools represent
• ESPN 150 LB Anzalone picks Notre Dame
• Four-star WR Jenkins picks Clemson
• Worst part about being recruited
• Strange things fans say
• Morris-Swoopes battle
• Hackenberg and Morris battle it out
• Browne-Hackenberg meet
• OL-DL one-on-ones: Morning session
• How much is too much for recruits to ask for?
• Mitchell keeps low profile, but coming up big
• Day 3 notebook
• Henry, Kamara on a similar path
• Players impersonate coaches
• Hutchings groomed for success
• Day 3 one-on-ones: OL vs. DL
• WR Samples commits to Oklahoma State
• ESPN 300 OT Hunt picks Cal