For two teams that have struggled mightily on defense, Texas A&M and Auburn may have just found the cure to what ails them in two high-profile defensive coordinators.
- Harbaugh: New Michigan QBs making progress
- Beamer wants in-house successor at Va. Tech
- Coaches: Notre Dame should be in a conference
- Michigan grants Norfleet OK to seek transfer
- Butter ball: OSU's Meyer immortalized in butter
- MSU RB Williams returning after weapons charge
- UNC DB Simmons arrested, suspended indefinitely