LSU running back Leonard Fournette received all 10 first-place votes from ESPN's panel of Heisman experts for the first time, while TCU quarterback Trevone Boykin moved up to No. 2.
- Gamecocks mull site for LSU game after flooding
- Jack leaves UCLA, eyes draft; Mora: Move 'risky'
- Judge lifts restraining order for Rutgers' Carroo
- Auburn dismisses oft-troubled receiver Williams
- Saban lashes out at media that 'buried' Alabama
- DraftKings: No unfair advantage for prizewinner
- Rittenberg: So is Michigan any good?