In ranking each Pac-12 program based on its strength at the quarterback position from current day and projecting out to 2017, it's clear Stanford is best at doing its homework.
- Meyer on Buckeyes' QB battle: Chance both play
- Paterno-branded beer flying off the shelves
- Briles: Baylor not distracted by Ukwuachu story
- UCLA CB Adams arrested on robbery charges
- Ole Miss picks QB Kelly, but not 'set in stone'
- Coach's son to start at QB for Middle Tennessee
- Ranking college football's top 5 offenses