Turns out, the best way to navigate chaos like the kind we had in Week 5 is to not play at all. Utah, which had a bye this week after destroying Oregon in Week 4, is the new No. 1 in the Power Rankings.
- Big 12 powers jump Michigan State in AP poll
- CB Boyd apologizes for tweet during Texas' game
- Big 12: Errant first-down refs will be disciplined
- Georgia's Richt staying with starting QB Lambert
- QB Grier shakes off flu as Gators down Ole Miss
- Fournette makes SEC history with 233-yard game
- Michigan, Iowa, Northwestern spice up B1G race