After learning that his father, who doubled as his HS coach, was diagnosed with cancer, Maty Mauk is promising great things in honor of the man who taught him the game.
- Harbaugh: New Michigan QBs making progress
- Michigan grants Norfleet OK to seek transfer
- MSU RB Williams returning after weapons charge
- UNC DB Simmons arrested, suspended indefinitely
- OSU's Miller says he's switching from QB to WR
- Pitt star receiver Boyd enters diversion program
- Man convicted in Clemson's Howard's Rock case