Baylor vs. Kansas is a huge mismatch. The Jayhawks are the biggest home underdog in the history of the Big 12 and Baylor is averaging 64 points a game. Could the Bears put 100 on KU? Maybe. But expect some mercy in Lawrence.
- UCLA punter Searl suspended after arrest
- Briles on No. 3 Baylor: 'Best team we've had'
- Source: Edsall won't coach Terps next season
- Appalachian St.'s Satterfield gets new 5-year deal
- FSU RB Pender leaves hospital; Cook uncertain
- Under Armour signs 10-year deal with Wisconsin
- Mock draft: Picking CFB's top 20 skill guys