2013 NCAA Division I-A Leaders
|RK||PLAYER||RESULT||PASS EPA||RUN EPA||SACK EPA||PEN EPA||TOTAL EPA||ACT PLAYS||RAW QBR||ADJ QBR|
|1||Angel Santiago, ARMY||L 34-7 @ NAVY||-0.6||-0.6||0.0||0.0||-1.3||20||21.2||15.4|
|2||Keenan Reynolds, NAVY||W 34-7 vs ARMY||-1.8||-0.7||0.0||-0.0||-2.6||66||25.9||11.8|
|3||A.J. Schurr, ARMY||L 34-7 @ NAVY||-0.3||-5.4||0.0||-0.2||-5.9||37||8.1||5.6|
- * Weekly Leaders: Minimum of 20 action plays.
- * All-time data reflects 2004 onwards.
- PASS EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added on plays with pass attempts.
- RUN EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added through rushes.
- SACK EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added (lost) on sacks.
- PEN EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added on penalties.
- TOTAL EPA: Total clutch-weighted expected points added.
- ACT PLAYS: Action Plays
- RAW QBR: Raw Total Quarterback Rating, which values quarterback on all play types on a 0-100 scale.
- ADJ QBR: Adjusted Total Quarterback Rating, which values the quarterback on all play types on a 0-100 scale adjusted for the strength of opposing defenses faced (available beginning in October of each season).
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider