No joke, Prokh steals the show
Nets owner brings wit and bravado as he welcomes ex-Celtics to Brooklyn
Updated: July 18, 2013, 7:51 PM ETBy Johnette Howard | ESPNNewYork.com
- Goodbye Gardner?
- By this time next week, Brett Gardner could be an ex-Yankee.
- Back In The Game?
- Deron Williams will "definitely" be back vs. Celtics. Paul Pierce? We'll see.
- Orange Crushed
- The Knicks are a putrid 0-6 in their alternate orange uniforms. Coincidence?
- Last Laugh?
- Sunday, the Jets showed they're ready and willing to save Rex Ryan's job.
- Sorry, Boss
- Joe Torre is on his way to Cooperstown. His old boss didn't make the cut.