Ike Davis resigned to likely sitting
Updated: July 20, 2011, 10:20 AM ETBy Adam Rubin | ESPNNewYork.com
- Sorry, Gardy
- Gardner built a Bombers lead on two solo HRs, but Phelps surrendered it.
- Hitting The Spot
- The Mets, decked out in camouflage uniforms, crushed the Phillies scoring early and often in Flushing.
- Something To Smile About
- Jets Oday Aboushi has been turning heads in camp.
- Lofty Goal
- Langsdorf has challenged Eli Manning to complete 70 percent of his passes.
- NFL VP: Rice Suspension Legit
- An NFL official defended Ray Rice's suspension Monday.