Is keeping David the Wright move?
It's unlikely the Mets can afford to keep both their stars. Should Wright stay?
Updated: October 26, 2011, 12:14 PM ETBy Adam Rubin | ESPNNewYork.com
- That Could Leave A Mark
- Michael Pineda was tossed in the Yanks loss for having pine tar on his neck.
- The Giants will open the 2014 season against the Lions on Sept. 8 on MNF.
- 'Beat Oakland' On Three!
- The Jets will open the 2014 season against the Raiders on Sept. 7 at MetLife.
- Jon Niese and the Mets weathered a windy Citi and late Cards rally.
- Phil: Keep It Real, Melo
- Phil Jackson won't hesitate to bid Carmelo Anthony adieu if he has to.