Reggie on Bobby: Mind over blather
Mr. October praises Valentine for his brain and ignores his mouth -- kind of
Updated: March 12, 2012, 11:59 PM ETBy Andrew Marchand | ESPNNewYork.com
- He's On Fire!
- Coming off his first career multi-HR game, Gardner homered to lead off the first.
- Seeing Red
- Dillon Gee left the bases loaded and Josh Edgin gave up a grand slam to Chase Utley.
- 'It's Who We Are'
- Rex has "no idea" why his players are so confident. Oh, really?
- Wilson Hurts Neck (Again)
- David Wilson left with what Coughlin called a "burner."
- Mission: Impossible
- Eli Manning complete 70 percent of his passes? Don't count on it.