Yankees spoil Boston's big day
A celebration of Fenway Park turned into a nightmare for the reeling Red Sox
Updated: April 21, 2012, 12:07 AM ETBy Wallace Matthews | ESPNNewYork.com
- Lucky Pen
- The Yanks needed all of their 12 runs to back a bullpen burning low on gas.
- Keeping Confidence
- Despite a disappointing performance against the Phillies, Dillon Gee says he is feeling good.
- 'It's Who We Are'
- Rex has "no idea" why his players are so confident. Oh, really?
- Wilson Hurts Neck (Again)
- David Wilson left with what Coughlin called a "burner."
- Mission: Impossible
- Eli Manning complete 70 percent of his passes? Don't count on it.