Fortune finally shines on Soriano
As D-Rob goes down, usually sullen Sori champing at the bit as Yanks' new closer
Updated: May 16, 2012, 1:02 AM ETBy Wallace Matthews | ESPNNewYork.com
- Texas Two Misstep?
- Like last night, Gardner's solo shot didn't stand up. Unlike last night, can the Yanks rally?
- Seeing Red
- Dillon Gee left the bases loaded and Josh Edgin gave up a grand slam to Chase Utley.
- 'It's Who We Are'
- Rex has "no idea" why his players are so confident. Oh, really?
- Wilson Hurts Neck (Again)
- David Wilson left with what Coughlin called a "burner."
- Mission: Impossible
- Eli Manning complete 70 percent of his passes? Don't count on it.