Tex vs. Padilla is the disdain event
Feud adds spice to Yanks-Sox games that have become increasingly irrelevant
Updated: July 29, 2012, 1:42 AM ETBy Wallace Matthews | ESPNNewYork.com
- Sloppy Joes
- The Yanks' putrid play drove Girardi to use a four-letter word to describe their loss.
- Niese And Uneasy
- In his first start since July 4, Jon Niese lacked his best stuff in Seattle
- Orange You Glad?
- The Knicks will bring back their orange alternate jerseys.
- He'll Be Missed
- Chris Snee's legacy will live large among those who watched him.
- Feels Like Old Times
- Training camp starts on Wednesday, but Jets optimism is already flowing.