For Buck, revenge is bittersweet
Showalter on verge of eliminating the only team he ever wanted to work for
Updated: October 12, 2012, 3:26 AM ETBy Ian O'Connor | ESPNNewYork.com
- D-Rob: 'I Pitched Like Crap'
- David Robertson chose the blunt route to assess his fourth blown save Sunday.
- A Loss For the Ages
- Straight out of the "Same Old Jets" era, the Gang had a Sunday that will live in infamy.
- Dropping The Ball
- Giants wideout Victor Cruz begged for the ball Sunday ... then dropped it.
- Mind The Gap
- The Mets couldn't split with the Nats in Sunday's series finale at Citi Field.