Andy Pettitte, Yankees close in
More from ESPNNew York.com
Barring any trades, the Yankees now know what their rotation will look like in 2013, writes Andrew Marchand. Blog
Yankees general manager Brian Cashman said Sunday he knows of no timetable for Pettitte's decision, except that the left-hander told him after the season he would make it "soon."
Meanwhile, the Yankees and Russell Martin continue negotiations, but the free-agent catcher has recently visited "multiple cities" to gauge his comfort level if he was to leave, his agent, Matt Colleran, told ESPN New York on Monday.
- Getting Their Phil?
- Sources: The Knicks met with Phil Jackson about becoming their next coach.
- There's Still A Chance ...
- There's still a path to the postseason for the Knicks. Ian Begley guides us.
- Emotional Second Act
- Paul Pierce expects to be emotional in his return trip to Boston on Friday.
- Beltran's Heroes
- Who does new Yankee Carlos Beltran look up to? We sat down for a Q&A.
- Getting It Wright
- David Wright says he feels more prepared now than he has in recent springs.
- adidas Youth New York Yankees Team Logo Navy climalite T-Shirt
MORE MLB HEADLINES