Sources: Nets to land Reggie Evans
The Nets agreed to send a future second-rounder to the Clippers in the deal. Brooklyn will use its $3 million trade exception to make the deal work.
Evans' contract will be for three years and $5 million, Yahoo! Sports reported.
Evans, 32, averaged 1.9 points and 4.8 rebounds in 56 games for the Clippers last season.
Mike Mazzeo is a regular contributor to ESPNNewYork.com.
2012 NBA Offseason
- Leaning In
- Phil Jackson is leaning toward taking a front-office job with the Knicks.
- Rock And Roll
- The Knicks got the win over the lowly Cavaliers in Cleveland.
- Manny Happy Returns
- After nearly two years, Manny Banuelos took the mound for the Yankees.
- Thor Is Mortal
- Noah Syndergaard wasn't as sharp in his second outing of the spring.
- Still A Chance To Dance
- The Johnnies beat Marquette in double OT, keeping their NCAA tourney hopes alive.
MORE NBA HEADLINES