Wallace logs 38 minutes in return
Looking for more Nets news? ESPNNewYork.com has you covered. Blog »
Wallace, who recently missed six games due to a sprained left ankle, scored eight points, grabbed four rebounds, dished out three assists and added two steals in 38 minutes during Brooklyn's 86-76 victory over Los Angeles.
The Nets' forward got a scheduled day of rest on Wednesday night and missed the team's loss to the Golden State Warriors.
Prior to Friday's game, Wallace averaged 7.0 points, 4.0 rebounds, 3.0 assists and 2.7 steals in three games for the Nets. The 30-year-old is regarded as the team's best and most versatile defender.
- All About The Benjamins?
- If Carmelo Anthony stays in New York, he should admit that it's about the money.
- Tanaka Taken Deep
- Masahiro Tanaka, making his first spring start, allowed his first home run.
- Getting It Wright
- David Wright says he feels more prepared now than he has in recent spring trainings.
- Blue Streak
- The newest Ranger hasn't had much time to reflect on the past 24 hours.
- 'We Deserve Better'
- A group of fed up Knicks fans plan to protest before a game on March 19.
MORE NBA HEADLINES