Joe Paterno will have to live with choice
The legendary coach's ultimate punishment will be looking in the mirror each morning
Updated: November 10, 2011, 12:38 AM ETBy Ian O'Connor | ESPNNewYork.com
- Lucky Pen
- The Yanks needed all of their 12 runs to back a bullpen burning low on gas.
- Keeping Confidence
- Despite a disappointing performance against the Phillies, Dillon Gee says he is feeling good.
- 'It's Who We Are'
- Rex has "no idea" why his players are so confident. Oh, really?
- Wilson Hurts Neck (Again)
- David Wilson left with what Coughlin called a "burner."
- Mission: Impossible
- Eli Manning complete 70 percent of his passes? Don't count on it.