Eli dropped the ball with Plaxico
'Little Manning' should take lessons from big brother Peyton on how to be a great leader
Updated: August 6, 2011, 4:19 AM ETBy Stephen A. Smith | ESPNNewYork.com
- Kuroda KO'd
- Not only did the Yanks fall to the O's, they lost Hiroki Kuroda to a bruised calf.
- Just Tear-rible
- Melo has a partially torn labrum that may need to be surgically repaired.
- Ike Vegas
- If he doesn't turn things around quickly, Ike Davis will be off to Triple-A.
- It's The Roc!
- Geno Smith has joined Robinson Cano and others at Jay-Z's Roc Nation Sports.
- Where Art Thou?
- Victor Cruz and Hakeem Nicks were absent from the Giants' first day of OTAs.