Don't hate on Plaxico, everybody
Burress has every right to be disappointed in Eli Manning, Tom Coughlin and the Giants
Updated: September 10, 2011, 1:25 AM ETBy Rob Parker | ESPNNewYork.com
- Kuroda KO'd
- Not only did the Yanks fall to the O's, they lost Hiroki Kuroda to a bruised calf.
- Just Tear-rible
- Melo has a partially torn labrum that may need to be surgically repaired.
- Ike Vegas
- If he doesn't turn things around quickly, Ike Davis will be off to Triple-A.
- It's The Roc!
- Geno Smith has joined Robinson Cano and others at Jay-Z's Roc Nation Sports.
- Where Art Thou?
- Victor Cruz and Hakeem Nicks were absent from the Giants' first day of OTAs.