Coughlin gets shot to join game's greats
Giants head coach talks Lombardi, legacy and misery of losing with ESPNNewYork.com
Updated: January 12, 2012, 10:53 AM ETBy Ian O'Connor | ESPNNewYork.com
- Buying Into The Blueprint
- The Rangers look to relive the game plan from their Game 1 win.
- Nova Pain
- Ivan Nova gave up four homers, injured his elbow, and things only got worse.
- Lost In Queens
- Curtis Granderson went 0-for-5, Jose Valverde gave up a homer -- same old story.
- Fossil Fuel
- Paul Pierce was the classic "truth" in a Game 1 win.
- Things Could Get Messy
- Forcing Geno Smith into an open competition threatens to stunt his growth as a QB.