Dustin Keller, Stephen Hill out
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- As expected, the Jets are without three offensive starters Monday night, all of whom are battling hamstring injuries -- tight end Dustin Keller, wide receiver Stephen Hill and fullback John Conner.
Looking for more on
the green and white? ESPNNewYork.com has you covered. Blog »
On offense, the Jets started Chaz Schilens and Jeff Cumberland for Hill and Keller, respectively. The fullback position probably will be shared, with TE Konrad Reuland and newcomer Lex Hilliard getting snaps there.
Kenrick Ellis started for Pouha, a big dropoff.
- '2014 Harvey Day Will Happen'
- Matt Harvey tweeted that he intends to pitch this year.
- Game Changer
- Michael Pineda was very impressive in his first exhibition outing Friday.
- No Laughing Matter
- The Knicks need Phil Jackson, and James Dolan needs to hand him the keys.
- Devin Help Us
- Giants mailbag: Might Big Blue be interested in the great Devin Hester?
- Nowhere To Land
- Jets mailbag: Will Mark Sanchez return or end up somewhere else?
- Nike Men's Away Game Jersey Tampa Bay Buccaneers Darrelle Revis #24
MORE NFL HEADLINES